Volunteering with us
There are many benefits to volunteering, you can help to-
- make a positive difference in people's lives
- improve self esteem, confidence and wellbeing
- gain invaluable work experience
- receive high quality training and develop new skills
- use existing skills and knowledge to benefit the local community
- meet new people from a range of backgrounds
- feel valued and part of a team
- change the way things work for the better
Please feel free to call us and offer your time to help our charity continue to function and meet demand.
Our main volunteering hours are midweek between 10am and 2pm.